Terms & Conditions
Arabaya store has outlined below a set of clauses aimed at helping both the buyer and seller to understand their responsibilities when entering into a transaction.
When you complete and submit an order form, it is deemed that you have read and understood all the terms & conditions outlined below and that you agree to them.
1. The completion and submission of the order form will be deemed as being the offer in this sale
2. The acceptance of the sale will be when Arabaya store charges the credit card used in the transaction.
3. When credit card payments are made, you must ensure that you are the authorized card holder or that you have the permission of the authorized card holder.
4. Credit cards will be charged prior to the goods being dispatched.
5. Whilst we try our utmost to keep our website up to date and error free, product descriptions/images and their availability or pricing errors may occur. In light of such errors after you have submitted your order, our course of action will be to contact you before accepting your order to rectify the situation. You will then have the choice of cancelling your order or to re-confirm it based on the correct information. If we are unable to contact you within 3 days, we will deem your order cancelled.
6. You are entitled to return all goods within 14 days of receipt, for a full refund or an exchange, provided they are in accordance with our returns policy.
7. If you return the goods after 14 days of receipt or your proof of dispatch shows that the goods were sent 14 days after you receiving them you will no longer be entitled to a full refund or an exchange.
8. Delivery costs incurred on all returned goods will be your responsibility.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
In accordance with UK regulations, you have the right to cancel your order within 7 working days from delivery. You must notify us in writing (i.e. letter or email) of your intention to cancel within 7 working days from delivery. After notification we will give authorization of return and a returns number that you must quote on the paperwork when returning the goods.
· Goods must be returned 'AS SOLD' in the original packaging with all components and accessories.
· Goods must be complete, unused, and in 'AS NEW' condition (eg if you have opened the packaging
to examine the product it must have been done so without damaging the product in any way) and must be re-packaged as received.
· Goods must be returned to us within 14 days from authorisation. We are unable to accept returns of un-wanted and non-faulty items after the 14 days.
Sale and discounted items can only be exchanged and not refunded
Returns cannot be accepted without prior authorisation by Arabaya store. The returns authorisation is valid for up to 14 days only. Goods sent back without prior returns authorisation will be returned back to you and the cost of delivery charged to your account.
You must return the unwanted items at your own expense and risk Arabaya store is not responsible for returned items lost in the post, therefore we recommend sending your returns via a traceable delivery service such as Royal Mail Special Delivery.
Full refund of the cost of the goods is wholly conditional upon the above conditions being met and the refund authorised only after a full inspection of the goods by our Returns department to check for completeness and correct product return.
· Goods received back complete as NEW and unused and in the original packaging including all accessories and in a re-sellable condition: You will be refunded the full invoice amount less cost of delivery.
· Goods received back complete as NEW and unused and in original packaging but with accessories missing: You will be refunded the full Invoice price - less delivery charges and cost of accessories.
· Goods received back not in a re-sellable condition: We are unable to accept these back under the above terms and the goods will be returned back to you and the cost of delivery charged to your account.